Dr. Rachel A. Brown is a program evaluation consultant, facilitator, educator, and strategic planner who facilitates learning, change, and growth in mission-driven organizations.
To make learning with data useful, impactful, and fun, she melds expertise developed as a social science researcher, English teacher, camp director, curriculum writer, assessment editor, staff development specialist, and theater arts enthusiast.
Since pivoting from K-12 education into the arts, she has worked with a variety of Minnesota arts organizations, including Stages Theatre Company, The Minnesota Theater Alliance , Theater Mu, and Nautilus Music-Theater.
Core Areas of Work
- Collaborating with mission-driven organizations to help answer pressing questions;
- Designing and fine tuning evaluation plans to get information that is meaningful and useful;
- Collecting data through surveys, document review, interviews, and focus groups;
- Analyzing data, finding patterns and themes, and visualizing it;
- Facilitating data analysis meetings to help clients find meaning in the findings;
- Writing informative and readable reports, tailored to particular audiences; and
- Conducting effective, engaging, and lively professional learning sessions.
- Ph.D., Educational Policy & Administration, U of MN, Twin Cities
- M.Ed., Secondary English Education, U of MN, Twin Cities
- M.A., English Language & Literature, U of MN, Twin Cities
- B.A., English, St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN
Depending on client needs and project scope, Rachel collaborates with people with particular expertise who are also great to work with.
For More InformationContact Me